Mission, Vision and Core Values
"Provide credible and affordable solutions to the warfighter"
Apply SSP values and abilities to:
- Deliver high performance and responsive products to the warfighter
- Meet and/or exceed stakeholders' expectations
- Continually improve our processes
- Enrich the civilian and military workforce
- Sustain the Government / contractor strategic alliance
Key to executing significant responsibility over the long term
The effort to fulfill all aspects of our broadened mission rests on a foundation of the following core values:
- Commitment to People - Our people are our greatest asset. We support them in their personal and professional development.
- Integrity - We do what is right and honest and always tell the truth.
- Respect - We treat each other with dignity, and value diverse opinions, cultures, education and experience.
- Accountability - We accept responsibility for our actions and decisions.
- Professional Excellence - We strive to be the best at what we do.
- Partnership - We value long-term relationships with our industry and Government participants, based on shared priorities and goals that result in win-win outcomes.
- Communications - We share all information, good and bad, openly, clearly, and honestly. "We don't shoot the messenger."
- Innovation - We encourage creative thinking and visionary ideas that exploit new technologies and business opportunities.
- Empowerment - We provide authority, responsibility and resources to make decisions at the lowest appropriate level.
- Dedication - We value the long-term commitment of our civilian and military team members to the program.
- Technical Excellence - We are committed to systems engineering disciplines that ensure a credible deterrent supported throughout the entire life cycle.