An official website of the United States government
Here's how you know
A .mil website belongs to an official U.S. Department of Defense organization in the United States.
A lock (lock ) or https:// means you’ve safely connected to the .mil website. Share sensitive information only on official, secure websites.

Photo of open ocean

U.S. Navy Strategic Systems Programs current employees (Civilian and Military) and former employees (Retired Military, Retired Civilians and Separated) can fulfill provider requests for employment and salary verification.

Please note: Third party requestors may not use this system, and only employees may process or initiate employment verification. Third Party Requestors include entities such as Lenders, Social Service Agency Representatives, Landlords, etc.



Current Employees & Military

  • Civilian Employees may use Employment Verification (a MyBiz+ tool) with their Common Access Card (CAC) to send a password-protected email attachment. 

  • Military members can refer requestors to the Servicemembers Civil Relief Act (SCRA) website for independent verification of services dates and/or to obtain a copy of their LES via MyPay (a Defense Finance and Accounting Service tool). 


Former Employees

  • Civilian and military retirees may use MyPay (a Defense Finance and Accounting Service tool) to obtain a copy of their retiree Account Statement. 

  • Retired civilian employees may request service from the Office of Personnel Management (OPM) Retirement Office by phone or via OPM Services Online. Your 1099-R reflects both taxable Retired Pay and taxable Concurrent Retirement/Disability Pay. 

  • Separated civilian employees (non-retirees) may request access to their official personnel files 120 days from separation. These files can be accessed electronically from the National Personnel Records Center Federal Records Center Program or retrieved in person. 


Google Translation Disclaimer

Guidance-Card-Icon Dept-Exclusive-Card-Icon